End of Suffering
German Health Minister, Ulla Schmidt, finally agreed on the introduction of use of the all-time veterinary drug Oxytocin, to its use on humans.
The reason for this, is the acute demand of the German mums who struggle each time they have to give birth to a square headed baby.
The drug, which will be commercialized in January 2007, under the name of Partofacilex is expected to reach the highest sale records, due to the unsustainable situation.
The new generation will be surely thankful, "ja!".



4 comentarios:
A new generation of happy square headed babies...
:) so german babies are mostly square headed :))
Is this drug only useful for mums heaving square headed babies ? :p
by the way it's amazing to find about lobs news in the net. :)
the world is toooo little ;)
guess who I'm...
Goddamit!
It's a bloody joke that nobody gets...
Square headed babies do not exist, neither does Partofacilex (actually the commercial name of Oxytocin for humans is Pitocin, and it's of a common use).
The only thing that does exists and terribly pisses me off is the narrow minded damn SQUARE germans!
@GutM:I have no idea I'm afraid. Can't think of a girl who lives in Cité Olympique, hates buses and loves nature.G****?
@ lobs
no I'm not that girl sorry :p
okay I'll tell you :
I'm you neighbour in a way...
I'm I***
if you dont get it or want to get in touch leave me a mail : agirlinthemoon(at)gmail(dot)com
;)
Publicar un comentario