deus ex machina II
Half open. this herbal smell. giant leaves surrounding me and this smell. becomes fruity, golden, sticky, pumps out ouf my head, flows from inside my ears, sneaks in the ground below.
I was up there, visualizing everything. I was scared that it wouldn't work. that it would deceive.them.
a familiar shadow held my shaky hand. I grabbed her soul and dived inside her.
I hate it.
my feet were on the ground. but there was no ground. just a striped towel. unable to dry my cries.
I tried to shift aside from the void I was staring at ( or maybe it was him that was staring at me). Then I decided it would be better if I faced it. I sorted some moments, and exhumed them.
felt as I dindn't.
12,5% water. the rest is slood. warm is my left hand. the right one is busy. none.
train your brain. take some pictures. remember. remember. He will. You won't.
I am 25 years old.Round as my hypertophyated little heart.
maybe more. maybe less. always equal,
to myself. or so I thought.
Enough with this. I hate you all.
except you.
predictable;



2 comentarios:
"happy" b-day.. sweet.
thanx :)
Publicar un comentario