viernes, 28 de julio de 2006

The End

I will miss you.
I will miss all the parties, the trips (x2), the trains, the hospitals, the mensa, the bars, the clubs, the bahnhofs, the airports, the forest, the swimming pool, the library, the bikes, the laughs, the barbecues, the jokes, the regionalisms, the patriotisms, the dances, the struggling with german, the tears, the cases, the bips, the uhr am kröpcke, the semester ticket, the rektale untersuchung, the geringradig, mittelgradig und hochgradig, the abreviations, the hochschule "sport", the djinkuyes, procha and vaffanculo, the snow, endless rain and the cold in my room, the unpunctuality of leon, the akute alicjose, the deadly hip moves of cristina, the big heart of julia, the loud music and laughs in enricos car...
damn i will miss you!


and i love you

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I step off the train
I'm walking down your street again and past your door
But you don't live there any more
It's years since you've been there
But now you've disappeared somewhere like outer space
You've found some better place
And I miss you - like the deserts miss the rain
And I miss you - like the deserts miss the rain
Could you be dead?

Everything But the Girl - Missing

AHAWWA ilfannnnnnnn! ids ids ids, tu te rapelle discoutek ou ndansiw

 
/** Google analytics*/